Newport Interactive Marketers learning-networking group Founder and Chief Curator
10 times a year, 75 to 140 leaders trek to Newport, R.I., from states afar and near to hear what Suzanne thinks they should know about new media & technology: Content, Google Analytics, the #InstagramExpert. If you can’t make it to Newport for a free Newport Interactive Marketers event, check out highlights and be a part of the community on Twitter
Click here to see what Suzanne has planned for the next Newport Interactive Marketers event.
Student-to-Employment Program, Adjunct Professor & Curriculum Developer
A proud state-college alum, guest lecturer & adjunct professor, Suzanne is passionate about instilling the contemporary communication skills students require to launch their careers.
Little-known fact, at age 19, Suzanne convinced a newspaper publisher to create an internship program. The paper created a full-time position and hired a professional to replace her when she returned to finish her self-designed Journalism degree.
Education never ends, click here for highlights from what Suzanne is learning now…
Social media certificate curriculum developer for the University of Rhode Island
- Devised and lead URI’s innovative Social Media SWAT team, renamed TickSmart Social Media Team
- Event Planning & Social Media curriculum developer and adjunct professor at Framingham State University
- In 20xx Social Media Strategies curriculum developer & adjunct professor at the University of Rhode Island
Journalist: copy editor, page 1 editor and designer
- Edited, designed, and managed The Boston Globe’s Calendar section
- Tested and implemented numerous platforms for Boston.com’s interactive events
- Page 1 Editor at The Patriot Ledger, edited and designed 3 front pages daily