B2C Public Health & Education
Client University of Rhode Island TickEncounter Resource Center
Challenge Changing behavior to prevent Lyme disease via tick-bite awareness & prevention
Solution Suzanne developed the methodology & curriculum in content creation, influencer outreach & strategic partnerships to engage 2 primary national audiences in tick-bite & Lyme disease prevention practices: parents & pet parents.
Suzanne led 2 other social media professionals in mentoring & training 4 unskilled interns and key TickEncounter staff in this replicable-by-design pilot project.
- Won Strategic Video Awards Best Viral Video for “Ticknado.”
- Earned an organic reach of 2.4 million,
- Boosted website traffic by 234%
- Gained 1,000 new social media followers
- Provided first-class social media training to undergraduate students, one now works full-time in the industry.
- Strategic partnerships have persisted 2 years on.