Angles & Insights CEO Suzanne McDonald was joined by ad experts Ted Ives and Sabrina Pelletier on this month’s WADK Interactive Marketing and Insights Show where they discussed all things advertising. From paid vs unpaid ad content to finding the right marketing mix, these ad gurus provided a great preview to #NIMRI’s Online Ads Showdown: Facebook vs Google vs Social vs Your $$ on 11/1!
Here are some key takeaways:
- The easiest B2B platforms are AdWords and LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn has much more detailed targeting abilities than Facebook and Instagram.
- AdWords also is superior because you can get people right there when they’re searching for specific topics using keywords.
- Create content that is most relevant to consumers by having a bold headline that catches their attention, use a CTA that will help really draw them in.
Ways to maximize your ROI:
- Google Analytics
- Tag Manager
- Programs like social report, buffer, and sprout social
- Then look at what’s working at what’s not!
More advanced tactics include call tracking, custom affinity audiences, and custom intent audiences.
Call into Interactive Marketing Insights Show on WADK-AM 1540’s Open Forum show from 12-1 PM on the 4th Monday of each month to gain valuable insights from experts in marketing, digital, and entrepreneurship!